Are you ready to begin planning your telehealth program but don’t know where to start?
Successful telehealth programs don’t just happen; they are a result of careful planning, accurate information and thoughtful execution. UTN is here to help. Our expert technical and clinical team provides customized consultative services to assist you in your telemedicine program development efforts.
The Utah Telehealth Network partners with organizations and institutions to bring interesting, dynamic and timely educational opportunities to healthcare providers and consumers throughout Utah and surrounding areas. UTN will help you broadcast your program using the latest technology to videoconference, live stream, record and create video playback recordings for future viewing.
Program Development: How to start
If you would like to learn more about presenting an education course or how UTN can help you develop your program, please contact the Utah Telehealth Network Office.
We are committed to providing you with the best experience, including a streamlined process for scheduling your videoconference. The UTN team will work with you to better understand your host site and the sites you will be connected to.
Schedule an Event
Call the UTN Media Services Specialists at (801) 585-2426 or (866) 525-5622, Option 1 and be prepared to provide the following information. You may also send us an email at email@example.com and we will call you back with any questions or page us for immediate assistance at (801) 339-1500.
What are your ‘requirements’:
- Videoconference – interactive audio & video
- Bridging / connecting to multiple sites
- Content from Host site only: PowerPoint & other desktop presentations. NO Videos!
- Recording your event
- Video Replay: where will you post the recording
- Live streaming
Host Site & Participating Remote Site Requirements:
- Videoconferencing Equipment available
- Internet Access (not wireless): as backup for live streaming & videos
- Mobile devices
- PC/ Laptop: who will provide a laptop, if needed?
- Projector: backup to live stream
- Phone: connections at each site as an audio backup
Basic Information needed:
- Event Name:
- Arrival/Connection Time:
- Presentation Start Time:
- Presentation End Time:
- Host Location:
- Host Contact Info:
- Department Name:
- Participating Sites and Contacts:
Here are some other things you should know.
- Schedule your videoconference event as EARLY as possible and at least 48 hours ahead of time.
- Test with all of your connecting sites.
- Keep us at the UTN office informed of any changes.
- Follow up any phone messages with an e-mail.
- Make sure you have a phone, please page us if you have any problems prior to or during the event.