School Telehealth Kits
Instructions for starting a telehealth session with a school nurse
- Turn on the tablet by pressing and holding down the power button on the right side of the tablet for 2-3 seconds.
- When the tablet is powered on, click on the “Clinics” button at the bottom of the main screen.
- Click on the icon for the appropriate school nurse for your school.
- Click on the check box to agree to the Terms and Conditions. You don’t need to fill out any information about the student.
- Click start
- Once the session has started, you can invite a parent or legal guardian to join the session by clicking on the “Invite” button at the top left of the screen.
- Enter an email or cell phone number and click “Send Invite”. The parent or legal guardian will receive a link to join the session with the school nurse and the student.
- When the session is over, click “END CALL” in the top right corner of the screen.
- To save battery life, turn off the tablet completely by holding down the power button for 2-3 seconds and click “Shutdown” when you are done.
Training Videos & Recordings
- Gale Software Upgrade Instructions
Live Q & A Sessions 1 - March 30, 2021
Live Q & A Session 2 - March 30, 2021
News & Announcements
To schedule a virtual test session with 19Labs to get one-on-one training with the tablet, Call Center, or diagnostic devices provided in the telehealth kit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, school district, school name, and available times.
Hours 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
+1 (669) 209-8600